Please visit
Jim-Dillon.com
for new posts

Teach100

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Teach100

I submitted this blog to the website TEACH 100 and it was accepted and added their list of education blogs.  It is a very helpful site for those interested in teaching and their list of blogs is a great reference tool to have given the number of resources on the web.

I hope that what I have to offer in my blog is helpful and provides a different way of looking at some issues.  I certainly welcome any comments and will respond to them in a timely way.  Also if you think that what I have to say is helpful,  I hope you can let others know about it.  I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my posts and I appreciate the positive feedback that I have received.  If anyone is interested in some of the work I am doing I encourage you to visit www.noplaceforbullying.com  Thanks again!

No comments: