Please visit
Jim-Dillon.com
for new posts

Teach100

Sunday, January 8, 2012

twitter chat

I haven't contributed to this blog for a long time but I was invited to participate in a twitter chat on Wednesday night January 11, 2012 at 9:00 p.m. Joe Mazza, a principal, is using twitter to connect with educators around the world using social media. He was kind enough to orient and coach me in using twitter. Since the people who participate in the chat might want more information or to contact me, I decided to resurrect this blog. I had forgotten it because it didn't seem to get any traffic but now that might change.

I have retired since the last post but I have been busy consulting, training and have written another book, No Place for Bullying: A School Leader' s Guide to Bullying Prevention. It will be published by Corwin and available in the fall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did a great job Jim. So happy to have *met* you and that you're a part of my PLN. Looking forward to connecting again supporting our bully prevention efforts.